Re: [Generation-Mixed] Hello!

  • Danielle Hill
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
      Hello there. :)

      Danielle Hill aka Oak Goblinfrost

      "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
      Dr. Seuss

      Check out my books on Goodreads:

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31, 2009
        Hello! Welcome to the group!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009

          Welcome Aprodite!

          We look forward to getting to know you :)

          Have a GREAT Day--Lynn

          "Diversity has been written into the DNA of American life; any institution that lacks a rainbow array has come to seem diminished, if not diseased. " Joe Klein
        • nativepittsburghbeads
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 30, 2009
            Hi! I'm very mixed: African American, Native American (Multiple Nations), Italian, Scottish.
            I live in Pittsburgh and you?
            U like sushi, eh? Me too.
            Blessings,

            "mitsu_sushi" <mitsu_sushi@...> wrote:

            I'm new to this group, and I just want to say hi to everyone.
            I'm Indian/Jamaican, but I don't find it such a
            problem, as most people are accepting where I live.