Crushing on Mrs. O

  • lauraparkercastoro
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      Hi All,

      I'd had the privilege of posting on Avon Books Romance Website a piece about our new First Lady, MICHELLE OBAMA. I'd love for you to check it out and leave a comment. Avon is looking for topical subjects that tie in to author's books. So far, I have had two blogs this year. The first was about what Martin Luther King Day means to me. It was the #1 blog of all time for the site!

      Please help me put "Crushing on Mrs. O" about my admiration for MICHELLE OBAMA as a woman, leader, businesswoman, and fashion icon over the top.

      Just go here: http://avonromanceblog.blogspot.com

      Read the blog then chick on "Comments" scroll down to where it says you can leave a comment and do so