ADULTS WITH AFRICAN AMERICAN AND KOREAN HERITAGES

  • lovely_leo74
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2009
      ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESEARCH STUDY ON THE INNER WORLDS
      OF ADULTS WITH AFRICAN AMERICAN AND KOREAN HERITAGES

      This is an invitation to participate in a research study designed to explore the inner worlds of adults with African American and Korean heritages. My name is Liz Bradshaw and I am an African American and Korean doctoral student in Counseling Psychology at Western Michigan University and this research is part of my dissertation.

      I am seeking potential participants at least 18 years of age with multiple heritages who have one parent who identifies as African American and another who identifies as Korean. Participation will involve being interviewed about your life experiences as an individual of African American and Korean descent.

      By conducting this study, I hope to give voice to the stories of people of African American and Korean descent, stories that have often been silenced or neglected in the past. If you are interested in participating in this study and would like to learn more, please contact me by email (elizabeth.bradshaw@...) or phone (269-352-7407) to receive additional information. Thank you for your time and consideration.

      Sincerely,

      Liz Bradshaw