two new episodes on multi-ethnic podcast/blog

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 16, 2009
      Hi Generation-Mixed,

      I'm excited to announce the latest episodes (#12 & #13)
      in my podcast about the multi-ethnic experience:

      http://www.hapahappyhour.libsyn.com

      In these episodes we interview our beautiful
      multi-ethnic friends whose "blend" is different
      from ours, yet who share similar experiences.

      Our podcasts are also on iTunes!
      Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

      Hope you enjoy! Comments?
      Please email hapahappyhour@....

      Cheers,
      Lisa
      Hapa Happy Hour co-host

    • Elizabeth Liang
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2009
        Dear Generation-Mixed,

        I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#14 & #15) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

        www.hapahappyhour. libsyn.com

        In these episodes we interview our co-host Rena's mother, Maria, who made the huge move from the Philippines to South Dakota during the Vietnam War and met Rena's dad...and the rest is personal hapa history. :)

        Our podcasts are also on iTunes!  Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

        Hope you enjoy! Comments? Please email hapahappyhour@ gmail.com.

        Cheers,
        Lisa
        Hapa Happy Hour co-host
      • Elizabeth Liang
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
          Dear Generation-Mixed,

          I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#16 & #17)
          in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

          http://www.hapahappyhour.com

          In these episodes our co-host Rena's mother, Maria,
          tells us a little bit more about the Philippines, and
          my father talks about growing up hapa in Guatemala!

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 16, 2009
            Dear Generation-Mixed,

            I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#18) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

            www.hapahappyhour.
            libsyn.com

            In this episode my mother
             reflects on growing up all over the USA; learning to love languages; moving to Guatemala and marrying into a large Latino family of partially Chinese descent; and more.

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 16, 2009
              Dear Generation-Mixed,

              I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#19) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

              www.hapahappyhour.
              libsyn.com

              In this episode journalist John Liang
              talks about growing up as a global nomad as well as a blended kid.