Happy Valentine's Day !

  • lovingdayproject
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2009
      Happy Valentine's Day (the second most "loving" day of the year) - from all of the volunteers at Loving Day! If you've got a significant other, we hope you're celebrating all that's unique and wonderful about each other.

      If you're looking to meet someone (as many of us are), just think of how many different cultures and ethnicities there are in the world - including yours. Then, think of how many of those people could be right for you. That's a lot of fish in the sea. Just stay open to the unexpected today - you never know! And if that doesn't work out, Loving Day Celebrations just happen to be a great place to meet new people, too. Host your own this year, or attend one of ours:

      http://www.lovingday.org/holiday.htm