Writing fundamentals for new and established authors

  • lauraparkercastoro
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2009
      Hi All,

      All this week I am blogging about different aspects of writing.

      1) Monday's topic is "YOU TALKIN' TO ME?" It's about the uses of
      dialogue in books, stories, and scripts.

      2) Tuesday's topic is 'YOU TALKIN' TO ME -- PART DEUX" a continuation
      of dialogue prompted by comments.

      3) Wednesday is "THE PROLOGUE — A Prologue by any other name is
      probably Chapter One." How to avoid them and when they are necessary.

      More to come this week and in the future.

      If you're into writing, or think you might be, come over to my website
      and see if topics under the category ONCE UPON A TIME are helpful to
      you. That's http://www.lauracastoro.com

      Hope to hear from you there and here. Laura