Interview with a CNN Correspondent for an Obama documentary!

  • lovingdayproject
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2009
      Journalist, CNN Correspondent, and Loving Day
      supporter, Veronica De La Cruz is looking
      for people to be interviewed for an OBAMA
      documentary called GEN-"O" (GENERATION-OBAMA).

      Here's what she's looking for:

      Did you grow up Mixed-Race?
      Are you willing to share your story?

      How do you feel an Obama presidency might
      change people's perspectives on race?

      Are you tech-savvy?
      Do you blog, vlog or have a video journal?
      Did you do campaign for Obama
      and use the web or new media?
      How so?

      Do you plan on attending the
      inauguration in Washington, DC?

      We want to hear from you!!

      Please drop us an email and preferably
      a video explaining why you would make
      a great subject for the documentary.

      Living in a "red" state and
      (partially) Hispanic heritage a plus!

      -------------------------------

      Sound like you?

      Email info@... as soon as
      you can and we'll get you connected!

      -------------------------------

      PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

      Today, diversity does not only live on the streets;
      it exists in our personal lives, under our roofs,
      at our dinner tables and now in our White House.

      President Elect Barack Obama will be the first
      known Mixed-Race president in American history.

      Forty-two years after the Supreme Court's ruling
      to end race-based restrictions on marriage,
      how has the face of America changed?

      Journalist and TV Personality Veronica De
      La Cruz is hoping to examine this issue and
      others on the way to Obama's inauguration.

      Will this be a President who will be able to
      change America's perspective on race?

      Will Obama provide new hope for those of
      Mixed Race struggling with their identity?

      How will the first "wired" President make
      a difference in the White House?

      And just how is it that a new tech-savvy generation
      has been able to elect a president using various
      forms of social networking and new media?

      -------------------------------

      Sound good?

      Email info@... as soon as
      you can and we'll get you connected!

      -------------------------------

      Thanks, and happy new year!

      Sincerely, Loving Day.

      Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967) was
      a landmark civil rights case in which the
      United States Supreme Court declared
      Virginia's anti-miscegenation statute,
      the "Racial Integrity Act of 1924",
      unconstitutional, thereby overturning