Re: brand new episodes on multi-ethnic podcast/blog

  • Elizabeth Liang
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi Generation-Mixed,

      I'm excited to announce two new episodes (#9 and #10)
      in my podcast about the multi-ethnic experience:

      http://www.hapahappyhour.libsyn.com

      My co-hosts have also been blogging,
      and our podcasts are also on iTunes!

      Search "Hapa Happy Hour."

      Hope you enjoy!

      Comments?
      Please email hapahappyhour@ gmail.com.

      Cheers,
      Lisa
      Hapa Happy Hour co-host
    • Elizabeth Liang
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 19, 2008
        Hi Generation-Mixed,

        I'm excited to announce the latest episode (#11) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

        www.hapahappyhour. libsyn.com

        It's all about Obama!

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 16, 2009
          Hi Generation-Mixed,

          I'm excited to announce the latest episodes (#12 & #13)
          in my podcast about the multi-ethnic experience:

          http://www.hapahappyhour.libsyn.com

          In these episodes we interview our beautiful
          multi-ethnic friends whose "blend" is different
          from ours, yet who share similar experiences.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 30 12:54 PM
            Dear Generation-Mixed,

            I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#14 & #15) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

            www.hapahappyhour. libsyn.com

            In these episodes we interview our co-host Rena's mother, Maria, who made the huge move from the Philippines to South Dakota during the Vietnam War and met Rena's dad...and the rest is personal hapa history. :)

            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 1, 2009
              Dear Generation-Mixed,

              I'm pleased to announce the latest episodes (#16 & #17)
              in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

              http://www.hapahappyhour.com

              In these episodes our co-host Rena's mother, Maria,
              tells us a little bit more about the Philippines, and
              my father talks about growing up hapa in Guatemala!

              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 16, 2009
                Dear Generation-Mixed,

                I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#18) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

                www.hapahappyhour.
                libsyn.com

                In this episode my mother
                 reflects on growing up all over the USA; learning to love languages; moving to Guatemala and marrying into a large Latino family of partially Chinese descent; and more.

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 16, 2009
                  Dear Generation-Mixed,

                  I'm pleased to announce the latest episode (#19) in my podcast about the hapa and multi-ethnic experience:

                  www.hapahappyhour.
                  libsyn.com

                  In this episode journalist John Liang
                  talks about growing up as a global nomad as well as a blended kid.