Mixed Roots Film and Literary Festival

  • heidi_w_durrow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2008

      The schedule is set!  Make sure you join us for all the fun.  We're kicking off the Festival with a Loving Day party --DJs Life and Vika spin; drinks and dessert free; and Rebecca Walker kicks it off with an Opening Address. June 12, 2008, 7pm Japanese American National Museum, 360 East First Street, L.A., CA (Little Tokyo).  FREE.  But pre-registration is strongly recommended: www.mixedrootsfilmandliteraryfestival.org.