Re: [Generation-Mixed] My prose-poem in Asphalt Sky

    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2008
      Dear Rosanna-

      This is more than a congrats on having "Helping Hand" published in Asphalt Sky, although I wish you congrats and best wishes too--but also to appluad the courage and strength so evident in "Helping Hand". The prose is very intense but at the same time the determination and strength of the author shine through; and it is Her that pulls you into the piece. My jaw was pretty much on the floor after reading this--you are a gifted writer and I am so excited for you.

      Blessings, Lynn

      Resources:

      National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
      1-800-787-3224 (TTY)

      Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator:

      Drug Abuse Help: