My prose-poem in Asphalt Sky

  • Rosanna
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2008
      Hello, fellow gen-mixers! My prose-poem, "Helping Hand," is in a new
      online magazine called Asphalt Sky. Check it out:
      http://issues.asphaltsky.com-a.googlepages.com/helpinghand
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2008
        Dear Rosanna-

        This is more than a congrats on having "Helping Hand" published in Asphalt Sky, although I wish you congrats and best wishes too--but also to appluad the courage and strength so evident in "Helping Hand". The prose is very intense but at the same time the determination and strength of the author shine through; and it is Her that pulls you into the piece. My jaw was pretty much on the floor after reading this--you are a gifted writer and I am so excited for you.

        Blessings, Lynn

        Resources:

        National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1-800-799-SAFE (7233)
        1-800-787-3224 (TTY)

        Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator:

        Drug Abuse Help: