Re: [Generation-Mixed] Poem - Quotes

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      Thanks for sharing Pierre!

      Two of my favorite quotes:

      Psalm 34:

      18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
             and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

       19 A righteous man may have many troubles,
             but the LORD delivers him from them all;

       20 he protects all his bones,
             not one of them will be broken.

      "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other ..." Carlos Castaneda

      Have A Blessed Day!

      Lynn

    • soul sis36

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008

          Thanks for sharing these words Lynn,

          especially the Bible verses ... etc.

          They are up lifting and true!...

          its amazing how we can gain strength

          from one another and even wisdom.

          To be fooled by a fool is to be a Fool indeed.

          Stupidity is a handicap that requires

          greater energy to to get mobilized.

          Knocking on wood means nothing if the hand

          that knocks on it is made of milk toast.

          God Bless

          Pierre