Poem - Quotes

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2008
                           Quotes

      You are impressions of your own spirit
      what you believe yourself to be
      people see.

      What you believe your self to be worthy of
      can dictate your wealth of possessions
      even to who you love.

      You draw to you what�s already inside you
      things that you see
      are your own reality.

      Bitterness can not appreciate kindness
      for it threatens to awaken
      bitterness from blindness.

      Its harder to travel on a muddy road
      than it is on a even plain
      or on a mental horizon
      filled with emotional pain.

      Some people use their pain to control
      trying to profit from self pity
      to achieve their goal.

      For emotions are things and they are very real
      they are far more than what you see
      and much more than what you feel.

      If we have little value for ourselves
      its impossible to see value
      in others as well.

      Anger is like a huge stone
      resting on top your heart
      crushing your desire to love
      while ripping your soul apart.

      People are bits and pieces of each other
      reproductive impressions of one another.

      Man kind is suffering from its own kind
      because its out of spirit and out of mind.

      Goodness is easy to make
      but like a bitter medicine
      for the ungood to take.

      Solution derived from pollution
      is like freezing the wheel to evolution.

      Everyone wants to be a star
      but what good are stars if
      they have no space to shine.

      Everyone wants to be wise
      but what good is wisdom inside
      a foolish Mind.

      Pierre Andre 2008 �
      All Rights Reserved
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
        Thanks for sharing Pierre!

        Two of my favorite quotes:

        Psalm 34:

        18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
               and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

         19 A righteous man may have many troubles,
               but the LORD delivers him from them all;

         20 he protects all his bones,
               not one of them will be broken.

        "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other ..." Carlos Castaneda

        Have A Blessed Day!

        Lynn

      • soul sis36

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008

            Thanks for sharing these words Lynn,

            especially the Bible verses ... etc.

            They are up lifting and true!...

            its amazing how we can gain strength

            from one another and even wisdom.

            To be fooled by a fool is to be a Fool indeed.

            Stupidity is a handicap that requires

            greater energy to to get mobilized.

            Knocking on wood means nothing if the hand

            that knocks on it is made of milk toast.

            God Bless

            Pierre