My Piece in 'Just Like A Girl' Anthology

  • Rosanna
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      One of my short fiction pieces is included
      in the wonderful multicultural collection
      of women's voices known as Just Like A Girl.

      Please check out the anthology, and order your copy today.

      http://www.girlchildpress.com/products.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008

        "Rosanna" <rosanna_armendariz@...> wrote:

        One of my short fiction pieces is included
         in the wonderful multicultural collection
        of women's voices known as Just Like A Girl.

        Please check out the anthology, and order your copy today.

        http://www.girlchildpress.com/products.html

        Reply:

        That's Great Rosanna -- Congratulations !!

        company name

        Just Like a Girl: A Manifesta

        Contributing Authors:

        Rosanna Armendariz grew up in Brooklyn, New York and
        now lives in the U.S./Mexico border region where she
        attended the University of Texas at El Paso and earned
        a BA in sociology and an MFA in creative writing.

        Rosanna has participated in the Callaloo creative
        writing workshop at Texas A&M University and
        her fiction has appeared in Callaloo Journal.

        Her short stories have also been included in
        Bryant Literary Review, and Moon Journal.

        Her poetry has appeared in the anthology of
        Poetic Voices without Borders, BorderSenses
        magazine, Illya's Hnoey, and Thorny Locust.

        Rosanna's chapbook, Brooklyn Smoker,
        is available through Musclehead Press.

        http://www.girlchildpress.com/products.html

        About |
        Just Like a Girl | Growing Up Girl | Products | Blog

        ©2006, Girlchild Press. All rights reserved.