Poem - The Final Paycheck!

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27 12:54 PM
                             The Final Paycheck!

      The cost of living is going up and
      the ages from work is going down,

      A prosperous and wealthy family
      is growing more unlikely to be found,

      People struggling to make ends meet`
      to keep from falling off their feet,

      Losing their homes to a Mortgage note`
      as lying politicians betray their vote,

      Angry youths disobeying the rules`
      bringing guns into the schools,

      War and drugs are out of control
      turning people into zombies without a soul,

      Sex and violence has become our fix`
      for Moral decay and God can not mix,

      The American dream can no longer pay`
      as we see social corruption eat it away,

      Our TV sets has become boxes of sin`
      reflecting images that are dragging us in,

      Into a pit of burning damnation as it
      tears the hope from a dying Nation,

      Bars on our windows and locks on our doors`
      as alien people flock to our shores,

      Factories leaving never to return again
      as jobless workers feel the pain,

      Homeless people roaming the street
      turning their bodies into rotting meat,

      Dignity and humanity is slipping away
      as people walk over fields of gray,

      The world that we know now has never been`
      like a final payment for Global SIN,

      A cashiers check that you�re afraid to hold`
      paid with Judgment instead of gold,

      Let us Pray that this Evil harvest shall not win`
      for only God Almighty can cash it in.

      Pierre Andre 2008 �
      All Rights Reserved