Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: (unknown)

  • soul sis36
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hey girl,

      You are welcome!!! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday.
      NYC is still cold. =) Talk to you later. Good Night!

      Vetter223 <Vetter223@...> wrote:
      I haven't been on here in a while (I changed emails,
      then changed it back), but thanks for the bday wishes.
      It was cold & snowy in Chicago then
      (still is now), but I enjoyed the day. :)

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      soul sis36 <soulsis36@. ..> </>wrote:

      Happy Birthday, Vetter223!!! Have a good day. =)

      Regina <cocoalatte91@ ...> wrote:

      Happy Birthday Vetter223 ... Enjoy your day!