Poem - WHY

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
                                               WHY

      The up side of life for someone else
      might be the down side for you

      No matter how hard you believe in a lie
      it stands no chance in ever becoming true

      Your collection of valuables and keepsakes
      may be somebody else's curb side trash

      Some people live off pheasant and roast beef
      while others may live off pork chops and hash

      Everyone can not be wealthy and rich
      because then we would have no poor

      For we need people to do the unpopular jobs
      like scrubbing windows and mopping the floor

      But many things in life has it merits
      that can give one a sense of pride

      So count your blessings even tho you may be at
      the bottom of the scale having a hard and bumpy ride

      For you can only be labeled as a loser or a failure
      if you have given up all hope or never even TRIED.

      Pierre Andre 2007 �
      All Rights Reserved