Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: A new baby and newly published works

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2008
      Congrats Rosanna!

      Grin* I have heard that a baby will recognize the mother's voice, even while in the womb. And when the mother plays music, the baby will prefer that to any other music. So I have a feeling your baby will come out pretty enlightened! Maybe even with a pen in hand :o Best wishes to you and your husband.

      Keep up the good work writing.

      Blessings, Lynn

    • Va Murimi