Conference on Mixed Race Studies

  • wmdariotis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      If any of you out there are academics/scholars/activists/
      community organizers/artists who do work on Mixed-Race,
      and you'd like to attend a conference on Mixed-Race Studies,
      please email me directly and let's get connected.

      This conference will be the first
      professional conference of this kind.

      Please help spread the word.

      best,

      Wei Ming Dariotis
      Assistant Professor
      Asian American Studies
      SFSU

      dariotis@...
    • nacaomestica@nacaomestica.org
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2008
        Please, inform us about when and where will occur.
        Thanks.
        nacaomestica@...

        wmdariotis <dariotis@...> escreveu:
        Hi Folks,

        If any of you out there are academics/scholars/ activists/
        community organizers/artists who do work on Mixed-Race,
        and you'd like to attend a conference on Mixed-Race Studies,
        please email me directly and let's get connected.

        This conference will be the first
        professional conference of this kind.

        Please help spread the word.

        best,