Re: [Generation-Mixed] Poem Talk with GOD

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
      Hello Pierre,

      "Talk with God" is very witty--gave me a chuckle in more than a
      few places. I really enjoy your work :) THANKS AGAIN for sharing!

    • pierre jefferson
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
        Thank you Lynn, it certainly is Sinful or disrespectful
        to have a good laugh with God every now and then!
        after all he gave us a chuckle box too, its good
        medicine.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
          Correction i made a mistake! it certainly isnt
          Sinful to have a good laugh or chuckle with
          GOD EVERY NOW AND THEN...!!

          Pierre