Re: [Generation-Mixed] (unknown)

  • soul sis36
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24 1:01 PM
      Happy Birthday, Yvette223!!! Have a good day. =)

      Regina <cocoalatte91@...> wrote:
      Happy BirthdayYvette223. .. Enjoy your day!

      Turn your home into a pleasurable experience: http://www.mygccand le.com/Regina

    • Vetter223
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
        I haven't been on here in a while (I changed emails,
        then changed it back), but thanks for the bday wishes.
        It was cold & snowy in Chicago then
        (still is now), but I enjoyed the day. :)

        In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
        soul sis36 <soulsis36@...> wrote:

        Happy Birthday, Vetter223!!! Have a good day. =)

        Regina <cocoalatte91@...> wrote:

        Happy Birthday Vetter223 ... Enjoy your day!
      • soul sis36
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
          Hey girl,

          You are welcome!!! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday.
          NYC is still cold. =) Talk to you later. Good Night!