  • Regina
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2008
      Happy BirthdayYvette223... Enjoy your day!

      Turn your home into a pleasurable experience: http://www.mygccandle.com/Regina

    • soul sis36
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
        Happy Birthday, Yvette223!!! Have a good day. =)

        Regina <cocoalatte91@...> wrote:
        Happy BirthdayYvette223. .. Enjoy your day!

        Turn your home into a pleasurable experience: http://www.mygccand le.com/Regina

      • Vetter223
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
          I haven't been on here in a while (I changed emails,
          then changed it back), but thanks for the bday wishes.
          It was cold & snowy in Chicago then
          (still is now), but I enjoyed the day. :)

          In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
          soul sis36 <soulsis36@...> wrote:

          Happy Birthday, Vetter223!!! Have a good day. =)

          Regina <cocoalatte91@...> wrote:

          Happy Birthday Vetter223 ... Enjoy your day!
        • soul sis36
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
            Hey girl,

            You are welcome!!! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your birthday.
            NYC is still cold. =) Talk to you later. Good Night!