Poem Talk with GOD

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 22, 2008

                           Talk with GOD

      You can not talk to God if your line is busy
      and your phone is off the hook,

      You can not talk to God if you keep
      a private number in a outdated phone book,

      You can not talk to God if you don't have
      the Faith that He will call,

      You can not talk to God if your belief changes
      like Winter Spring Summer and Fall,

      You can not talk to GOD if your spiritual ears
      are not alive,

      You can not talk to God until your pride and ego
      are brought down to size,

      You can not talk to God until your Heart is right
      for restoration to rise,

      You can not talk to God if you expect
      to only see Him with your eyes,

      You can not talk to God when doubt grows
      stronger as spirituality dies,

      No you can not talk to God passing by Him
      like a rolling stone,

      For He will not answer your Prayers
      Or put the receiver back on your phone,

      He will not ring your bell
      to let you know that He is there,

      Yes every line to your phone He knows
      like the strands of your hair,

      So give him a call with total faith
      that He will hear your fervent Prayer,

      And when you get your answer you will truly
      know that He is always THERE.

      Pierre Andre 2007 �
      All Rights Reserved

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
        Hello Pierre,

        "Talk with God" is very witty--gave me a chuckle in more than a
        few places. I really enjoy your work :) THANKS AGAIN for sharing!

      • pierre jefferson
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
          Thank you Lynn, it certainly is Sinful or disrespectful
          to have a good laugh with God every now and then!
          after all he gave us a chuckle box too, its good
          medicine.

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
            Correction i made a mistake! it certainly isnt
            Sinful to have a good laugh or chuckle with
            GOD EVERY NOW AND THEN...!!

            Pierre