Re: [Generation-Mixed] Poem - GOD Take me

  • soul sis36
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 11, 2008
      Hi Pierre,

      Aww, that's so beautiful and it made me touching! =)

      pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:
                          GOD Take me

      God take me where You want me
      for I am nothing without You,
      God take me where You need me
      for I alone may have no clue,

      God take me into darkness
      so I can better understand the Light,
      God take me into reason
      so I can better know Truth within my sight,

      God take me over the water
      because without You I will surely drown,
      God take me over mountains
      so I'll see like a soaring Eagle looking down,

      God take me away from temptation
      so I will not be led into a burning pit,
      God take me away from confusion
      where common sense shall never fit,

      God take me from the shadows
      where most of my enemies dwell,
      God take me from drugs and hate
      which are dark door ways into Hell,

      God take me beneath Your shelter
      where my soul can find restoring Peace,
      God take me beneath Your wing
      where fear and doubt will surely cease,

      God take me inside Your Heart
      where love exists with every pounding beat,
      God take me inside Your Power
      reaching from my head down to my feet,

      God take me when I'm tired
      and my body is no longer able to remain alive
      God take me when my soul is homeless
      like a buzzing bee returning to its hive,

      Yes God take me when my breath is cold
      as I seek the height of Heaven above,
      Yes God take me Forever!
      and keep me in the bosom of Your undying LOVE.

      Pierre Andre, 2008 ©
      All Rights Reserved

    • Charles Griffin

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2008
          Thank you Soul SIS

          I'm glad this poem touched you
          I felt good writing it.

          God Bless

          Pierre

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2008
            Thank you Charles`

             I'm also glad this poem touched you too` i know
            God is the orchestrator of these God poems`
            i am only the instrument.

            Thank you God Bless