Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Expectant Mother

  • soul sis36
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 25, 2008
      Rosanna,

      I am glad to hear that things are normal.
      Keep Faith. Think positive. Take it easy.
      You are more than welcome! You will be fine.
      *Grins* God bless you and your baby. =)

      Rosanna <rosanna_armendariz@...> wrote:
      Thanks much.
      I will check out ivillage.

      And at my last sonogram the doctor said things looked normal.
      I am about 8 wks along now, hoping and praying for the best.
      Thank you all for your good wishes and positive vibes :)

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      "morrison_tl" <morrison_tl@ ...> wrote:

      Rosanna, I will definitely keep
      you and the baby in my prayers.

      I too am pregnant and have found
      ivillage.com, especially the
      discussion groups, to be a great
      resource. Parents.com (Daily Kick
      and Ages & Stages newsletters) and
      Baby.com are also good sites.

      Hopefully all will be ok.

      Please check out my company's web site
      www.mix-it-up. net for mommy business cards,
      cards that can be used for announcements, etc.

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com, "Rosanna"
      <rosanna_armendariz @> wrote:

      Some lab work that came back yesterday
      showed potentially complicating factors.

      So, please, everyone, keep the
      baby and I in your prayers.

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      "Your Highness The Queen" <la_cayena@> wrote:

      Congratulations Roseanna!

      Have you checked out ivillage.com? They seem to have
      a lot of resources and many message boards over there.