RE: [Generation-Mixed] Poem - The Work place of GOD

  • soul sis36
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2008
      Hi Tea,

      I really am sorry to hear your loss husband. You will be fine and keep faith in God. =)

      Taunya Armstead <teazemetea@...> wrote:
      Pierre thank you for this precious poem.

      My name is Tea & I have never posted.

      This early Saturday morning I lost my
      28 year old husband to a heartattack.

      I am 3 months pregnant.

      The part about birth and pain really touched
      me because I wanted him to be by my side
      when I had his first & only child.

      But I realize even more important is
      the the Lord will be there to hold my
      hand & my husband will be there too.

      Thank you

      At Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com
      "pierre jefferson" <pierrejefferson2007 @...> wrote:

      The Work place of GOD

      You can not run out of love
      because we can not run out of GOD,
      He is the endless source of strength
      with a thundering mighty rod,

      He can reach out further
      than every arm linked together on earth
      yet stay behind to help a laboring mother
      bear the pain of giving birth

      His Universe is His walk room
      were miles have no presence under his feet
      He can lay his hands over the fire of His roaring sun
      yet feel no burning heat,

      He can walk behind the night and guide it
      into the rays of another shining day
      and sweep the clouds across the sky
      with just enough wind to blow their way

      He can keep the earth revolving
      with the touch of His fingers
      at a ever constant speed
      yet [protect the wound] of a suffering soul
      so their open vessels will not bleed,

      And be in the court room of someone
      needing Him to solve and win their case
      while looking down on someone kneeling in church
      to see the humility upon their face,

      This great God is everywhere
      and nowhere is absent from His ever present Soul,
      His power washes up on a beach as a rolling wave
      yet is revealed in] the luster of shinning gold,

      Hearing Prayers every hour of the day
      a 24hour watch tower
      that shall never go away.

      Pierre Andre 2008 ©