Poem - The Work place of GOD

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
      The Work place of GOD

      You can not run out of love
      because we can not run out of GOD,
      He is the endless source of strength
      with a thundering mighty rod

      He can reach out further
      than every arm linked together on earth
      yet stay behind to help a laboring mother
      bear the pain of giving birth

      His Universe is His walk room
      were miles have no presence under his feet
      He can lay his hands over the fire of His roaring sun
      yet feel no burning heat

      He can walk behind the night and guide it
      into the rays of another shining day
      and sweep the clouds across the sky
      with just enough wind to blow their way

      He can keep the earth revolving
      with the touch of His fingers
      at a ever constant speed
      yet protect the wound of a suffering soul
      so their open vessels will not bleed

      And be in the court room of someone
      needing Him to solve and win their case
      while looking down on someone kneeling in church
      to see the humility upon their face

      This great God is everywhere
      and nowhere is absent from His ever present Soul
      His power washes up on a beach as a rolling wave
      yet is revealed in] the luster of shinning gold
      Hearing Prayers every hour of the day
      a 24 hour watch tower
      that shall never go away.

      Pierre Andre 2008 �
      All Rights Reserved

    • Susan Hansard

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2008
          Hello Susan

          You are welcomed

          I'm glad this poem was of benefit to you
          It was meant to do good for all who reads it
          I felt good in writing it.

          God Bless

          Pierre