Mixed-raced Author: Rebekah Fawn Cochran

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2005
      About `Rebekah Fawn Cochran':

      http://theriskywriter.com/wst_page2.html

      Her book "Echoes of a Silent River":

      http://theriskywriter.com/wst_page7.html
      http://www.booklocker.com/books/1332.html

      [[[[A quote from Rebekah Fawn Cochran

      "My name is Rebekah Fawn Cochran and I am
      a mixed race ( my Native American heritage
      is Blackfoot and Cherokee) writer/author...
      my book Echoes of a Silent River is the fictional
      poetry-prose narrative of a real event.
      The Bear River Massacre occured in 1863 and was the largest
      massacre of Indian people in the history of the United States.
      After having done a piece for an archaeology magazine on this
      event...led to me doing this in three story telling traditons.
      Native American, African American and Caucasian.
      --My *romance* imbedded in this real event has fictional characters
      such as Josiah Bliss, a lonely union soldier who falls in love with
      Angel May, a runaway slave from the east, and the triangle
      of her relationship with Shoshoni warrior Strikes Standing.
      --So my book is kind of unique in that it is told from
      several perspectives, is not contemporary
      and the event actually happened.
      --...I welcome you to come visit my website...

      http://theriskywriter.com"**]]]]]

      Related Links:

      http://www.withoutreservation.com/
      http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/mplatero2

      [[[[Source:
      fansofinterracialromance/message/462**]]]]