Poem - LIFE

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007

                 Life

      Life is like a script book found on a stage
      with different questions on every page
      some have answers and others do not!
      like a mysterious movie without a plot.

      No matter how high in life you may go
      it will be yours only for a while
      for nothing belongs to us
      not even the life of child.

      Life is not fair
      and may never be
      giving some only hope and dreams
      inside their own reality.

      Life is a teaching ground
      where the physical flesh can stay
      but when the experience is over
      the body returns to clay.

      Putting things in your life
      could weigh down your progressive stride
      because its not how much we have in life
      its what we have inside.

      Life is like a well
      sometimes its waters will not be sweet
      yet we keep trying to quench our thirst
      we keep striving to feel complete.

      Life is still a riddle
      that the greatest minds can not unravel
      like trying to make diamonds
      from a hand full of gravel.

      Can a secret hold a secret?
      can a dream hold a dream?
      for life may be like a drop of water
      flowing in a stream.

      Life could be the other side of heaven
      that only God can turn back around
      the deepest part of a fountain
      where coins of promise can be found.

      Life may be like a bird in a cage
      that may long to fly away
      some may choose to clip its wings
      forcing it to stay.

      Life may only be a memory
      that has already come and gone
      just a lingering shadow
      from a dark and distant dawn.

      God Himself may hold secrets
      that He dare not ever tell
      for Him they may be visions of heaven
      for you they may be visions as hell.

      We could be living in a crystal
      where billions of crystals exist
      or in a tear drop from Gods eyes
      or a tendon inside His fist.

      We could be the breath of a dying baby
      and its lungs could be night of space
      as it struggles to cling to Life
      with earth moving emotions
      quaking on its face.

      When people pass way
      they are really changing form
      like a burst of swirling wind
      leaving out a storm.

      I feel life will continue forever
      and forever will always be part of Life
      a unending beginning! of a secret who's answer
      may only dwell in Gods Eternal Paradise.

      Pierre Andre, 2007 ©
      All Rights Reserved