Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Josephine Baker: Entertainer, Civil Rights Activist

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
      I'm not sure why Josephine Baker miscarried but here is some info about her children...

      And if you're keen to know what happened to her 'tribe'... Her first child, Akio (Korean) a banker in Paris; Janot (Japanese) a gardener in Monaco; Jari (Finnish) a restaurateur in New York; Luis (Colombian) a businessman in Monaco; Marianne (north African) a medical secretary in Paris; Brahim (north African) author of a book about Baker; Moise (French and Jewish) died in 1997; Jean-Claude (French) a writer in Paris; Noel (French) a restaurateur in Paris; Koffi (Ivory Coast) a restaurateur in Buenos Aires, Argentina; Mara (Venezuelan) employed by the French government in St Etienne; and Stellina (Moroccan) a French teacher in Italy.