Re: Hi there, I'm new..

  • sudoangel2000
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Raven!

      Now see if she isn't interesting I have no idea who would be.

      Gothic-Ethereal band that is so cool!

      --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "Erica \

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
        Welcome Lynn!

        We're glad to have you here!!

        In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
        "Lynn" <wintyreeve@a...> wrote:

        Hello Raven & Friends~

        Raven, glad to meet you! Your music sounds very interesting.~

        My father had separated from his family so I didn't know my family
        members, or my heritage, for most of my life. After I turned 18, I
        went on a mission to meet my family & record our history. There were
        always certain things I was drawn to, even though I didn't know why.
        I think a part of my family was calling out to me, to reconnect.~

        Best Regards, Lynn (GraceofWynn)