Poem- Why Believe

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2007
                  Why Believe
      size

      Everyone has to believe in something`
      even if they believe in Nothing`
      to believe in nothing is still
      believing in Something,

      We are naturally driven to worship something`
      even if it comes to worshiping our selves,
      Every day thousands of beliefs are being
      accepted or rejected by believers`
      like lost and found books off of shelves,

      Trying to find something that will make them feel whole`
      even to proving or disproving the existence of a Soul,

      You might reject the belief in a Higher Power`
      even if you can not prove the existence of Time`
      you still may believe in the minutes
      and seconds ticking in a hour,

      Or when you listen to a radio`
      your unable to see the radio wave`
      you still hold Faith that the signal will be heard`
      or be felt like the razor from a morning shave,

      Just as you know when someone dislikes you`
      even if they have a smile on their face`
      be it a vibration or sensation`
      this feeling of Truth" can not be erased,

      Just because some things are unseen`
      does not prove they are unreal`
      They can even change the way you see life`
      or increase the awareness on how you feel,
      Being made of steel or stone`
      or clouds hovering in a fervent mist`
      for their can be more pain in a hurtful word`
      than found in the blow from a iron fist,

      A scientist may only believe in numbers and physics`
      and reject anything that's spiritually vague`
      He may believe there is no GOD! as he tries to create
      the yolk inside a chicken egg,

      With all the balance in the Universe` its a Testament for me`
      that all Creation did not happen by mistake,
      You can not see this if your spiritually sleeping`
      but see it in all of its Glory if your Spiritually awake,

      But if you’ve come to believe that you are a mistake? then
      make no mistake about it` you will never believe in GOD,
      But if you do believe ` your Faith in GOD will not be shaken`
      were other explanations of Creation! shall never TROD.

      Pierre Andre, 2007 ©
      All Rights Reserved