An Introduction

  • Via Haith
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hello All,
      My name is Via and I a Black/Occaneechi-Saponi/Irish American from NC.
      I'm interested in what this group has to offer and hopefully I can
      learn to be comfortable with my tri-raciality (if that is even a
      word). Well, just wanted to say hi.

      Via Haith
    • pierre jefferson
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2007
        Greetings Via,

        Your are so welcomed` and may your stay here
        prove to be a positive experience with our mixed
        race community. What a blend of cultures you
        have, you have a rich heritage indeed. Looking
        forward to hearing more from you.

        Pierre

        God Bless*

        Via Haith <asahikaru@...> wrote:
        Hello All,
        My name is Via and I a Black/Occaneechi- Saponi/Irish American from NC.
        I'm interested in what this group has to offer and hopefully I can
        learn to be comfortable with my tri-raciality (if that is even a
        word). Well, just wanted to say hi.

        Via Haith

      • prettycutetk
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2007
          Welcome Via!

          Tia

          In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
          "Via Haith" <asahikaru@...> wrote:

          Hello All,

          My name is Via and I a Black/Occaneechi-Saponi/Irish American
          from NC. I'm interested in what this group has to offer and
          hopefully I can learn to be comfortable with my tri-raciality
          (if that is even a word). Well, just wanted to say hi.

          Via Haith
        • Richard S

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2007
              What part of NC? I am in Raleigh.

              "Via Haith" <asahikaru@...> wrote:

              Hello All,

              My name is Via and I a Black/Occaneechi-Saponi/Irish American from NC.
              I'm interested in what this group has to offer and hopefully I can
              learn to be comfortable with my tri-raciality (if that is even a
              word). Well, just wanted to say hi.

              Via Haith
            • Erica (Raven) Branch-Butler