Want to be on CNN?

  • lovingday_dot_org
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2007
      Hello everyone -

      Loving Day got a call from CNN asking
      for black/white couples, preferably with
      children, who live in or near Atlanta, GA.

      If you know anyone who fits the bill,
      please let me know ASAP -especially if
      they are willing to mention THIS GROUP
      (and/or Loving Day) on the air!

      Please email info@...

      (info at lovingday dot org) - Thanks!
    • Richard S
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
        Well, if I wasn't divorced,
        I would have fit that to a tee!

        In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
        "lovingday_dot_org" <kentanabe@...> wrote:

        Hello everyone -

        Loving Day got a call from CNN asking
        for black/white couples, preferably with
        children, who live in or near Atlanta, GA.

        If you know anyone who fits the bill,
        please let me know ASAP -especially if
        they are willing to mention THIS GROUP
        (and/or Loving Day) on the air!

        Please email info@...

        (info at lovingday dot org) - Thanks!
      • Wendy Arimah
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 7, 2007
          FYI:

          I have a lot of friends in Atlanta,
          so I've forwarded this email to them.
          So, if you get responses from the DP
          Ol Skool group, those are my people.

          Thanks.

          lovingday_dot_org <kentanabe@...> wrote:

          Hello everyone -

          Loving Day got a call from CNN asking
          for black/white couples, preferably with
          children, who live in or near Atlanta, GA.

          If you know anyone who fits the bill,
          please let me know ASAP -especially if
          they are willing to mention THIS GROUP
          (and/or Loving Day) on the air!

          Please email info@lovingday. org

          (info at lovingday dot org) - Thanks!

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2007

            Hi Everybody,

            Just wanted to say 'Welcome' to all of our new members -- AND
            -- also just wanted to send a reminder to everyone about the
            invitation
            (see below) that Gen-Mixed has received for some
            of our members to have the opportunity to be on / in contact
            with CNN
            -- in order to talk about their lives; our group; etc. :)

            For those of you who feel you 'fit the bill' -- we encourage
            you to respond to 'our contact' and to find out more about
            the possiblility of either being interviewed or at least
            'having a say' in the topic that CNN is covering. ;;)

            This seems to be a really great opportunity to share with
            the world some positve truths about 'Mixed-Race people';
            'Interracial relationships'; and 'the Mixed-Race community'. =D>

            Have a great day everyone.

            --M

             In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
            <kentanabe@...> wrote: