Re: [Generation-Mixed] Poem - How God answers Prayer

  • Micah
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Wow dude! Thanks for the poem.
      That totally fits my situation right now.
      A friend and I were talking about
      answered/unanswered prayers just today.
      This was right on time.

      Thanks for your wisdom.

      Peace,
      Mic

      pierre jefferson <pierrejefferson2007@...> wrote:
                How God answers Prayer

      God receives Prayers by the millions
      each and every single day,
      Mixed with hopes...dreams. ..and promises
      on their journey along His way,

      Many wet with tears others laced with fears
      looking for their answer from a higher place,
      Gods sits Mighty and Able as they manifest
      in seas of expectations before His Holy Face,
      Then he consumes them into his Heart seeing them with
      Omnipotent Wisdom mixed with His everlasting grace,

      Those that cling to his Heart
      He knows are full of love for Him,
      As they become roses of confirmation
      and His burning bush becomes their stem,

      Now He hears their Prayers
      written on a conviction of Faith,
      As He smiles upon their truth and humility
      where hopes and dreams shall never waste,

      Then God stamps their Prayers
      with His seal of approval
      and prepares a time and date,
      Anointing them with His Holy Signature
      guaranteed to arrive to its recipient
      but never arriving late,

      Then God moves the accepted Prayers aside
      and looks upon the Prayers that unfaithfulness can not hide,
      The Prayers fall away from His Heart
      and their lack of Faith produces no glow,
      Like cold empty containers
      where Gods blessings and answers can never flow,

      For their can be no seal
      if ones Heart is not real
      for which God will deny!
      because God cannot Lie,

      Then God removed the Prayers from His Heart
      dividing them both into 2 seas set apart,
      God said its the sea of Faith
      that will receive My reply,
      But the sea of Doubt
      is where hope...dreams. ..and promises will surely DIE.

      All I ask is Faith
      and a belief that I can fulfill your every need,
      Don't forget to add Hope...Expectation. ..and Love
      but FAITH will always be the Prayer answering SEED.

      Pierre Andre, 2007 ©
      All Rights Reserved