Poem- Ink on Paper

  • pierre jefferson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
                                                Ink on Paper

      Ink on paper what a contrast to see` as both work together
      in expressive harmony,
      One black the other white` sharing the same parchment
      with in our sight,
      As the swirls of ink make their way` along the white surface
      with a message to say,
      For the ink is no better than the paper` and the paper is no
      better than the ink,
      For they both work together as a union` to express the
      words that we think,
      For when we open up our letters` we expect to see the
      contrast of Black and White,
      For one with out the other` would be lost with in a
      blinding light,
      But when we see them both together` each brings a vivid
      illumination with in our sight,
      For people are no different` their contrast together makes
      it very clear,
      when we all work together` you can feel God standing
      near,
      No need to go on with the story` for its very plain to see,
      that even ink on paper` is no different from you and me.

      Pierre