Hello!

  • mitsu_sushi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2007
      I'm new to this group, and I just want to say hi to everyone.
      I'm Indian/Jamaican, but I don't find it such a
      problem, as most people are accepting where I live.
    • Micah
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2007
        Welcome to the group!
        That's cool that many people are accepting where you live.
        Maybe that's where I should move. lol

        Peace.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 11, 2007
          Me, too, Micah=)
        • aphroditeisis24
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 29 8:25 PM
            Hi I am new to this group bc I was invited to join by a youtube member! I just wanted to say hello to everyone!
          • Danielle Hill
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30 4:33 AM
              Hello there. :)

              Danielle Hill aka Oak Goblinfrost

              "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."
              Dr. Seuss

              Check out my books on Goodreads:

              Hi I am new to this group bc I was invited to join by a youtube member! I just wanted to say hello to everyone!

            • Rosanna
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31 10:10 AM
                Hello! Welcome to the group!

                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009

                  Welcome Aprodite!

                  We look forward to getting to know you :)

                  Have a GREAT Day--Lynn

                  "Diversity has been written into the DNA of American life; any institution that lacks a rainbow array has come to seem diminished, if not diseased. " Joe Klein
                • nativepittsburghbeads
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 30, 2009
                    Hi! I'm very mixed: African American, Native American (Multiple Nations), Italian, Scottish.
                    I live in Pittsburgh and you?
                    U like sushi, eh? Me too.
                    Blessings,