Second to Post

  • laquizag
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31 2:40 PM
      Ok, so I'm not the first, but I'm not picky...

      By the way, who is Paul Saterfield? I don't watch much tv. Is he cute?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 3:00 PM
        In the collage he's the blond guy at the bottom. About
        as white looking as they come.
        http://www.fortunecity.se/jarlkullen/spielbergstigen/116/pierbro.htm

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 3:09 PM
          Welcome "Laquizag" !!!

          We are glad to have you here !!!!

          In regards to the question ... `cute' would be
          quite an understatement (in my humble opinion).

          Mr. Satterfield most definitely quite handsome – indeed!!!

          Here a few links containing information on him
          http://www.rdl.com.lb/1996/1907/cinema.htm

          http://www.tv.com/paul-satterfield/person/4221/summary.html