Re: New and saying hello

  • freddy perez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
      hey hello

      hope you doing ok

      is fun here

      Mariah <mariahc1975@...> wrote:

      Hi everybody,

      I'm new here.

      My name is Mariah and I'm from the Los Angeles area.
      Also a mix of many things ... mainly Black, White and
      Native Indian both my parents are Mixed so it's always
      been talking about these kinds of issues with my family.

      I just wanted to say hello :)

      ~M~

    • easygentleben

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
          Welcome Mariah!!!

          freddy perez <paco2164@...> wrote:

          hey hello

          hope you doing ok

          is fun here

          Mariah <mariahc1975@...> wrote:

          Hi everybody,

          I'm new here.

          My name is Mariah and I'm from the Los Angeles area.
          Also a mix of many things ... mainly Black, White and
          Native Indian both my parents are Mixed so it's always
          been talking about these kinds of issues with my family.

          I just wanted to say hello :)

          ~M~
        • Wendy Arimah
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            Hi Mariah,

            Where are you in LA? I'm in Silverlake.

            btw:  Silverlake is one of THE most diverse sections of LA. check it out on Wikipedia.

            ~Wendy