Welcome -- New Members !! :D

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007

      We at Generation-Mixed would like to send a
      big 'Welcome' out to all of our new members

      -- Mariah, Richard, Mudi, Padre Jose, Jamie,
      Tamu, Paco, Peter, Sarah, Jenn, Ben (and
      also to anyone else who's name may have
      been inadvertantly not listed here). :)

      We are very happy that you are here
      and to see that you have become a
      part of our 'Gen-Mixed' community. =D>

      The people here are just great and you
      will have an opportunity to both meet
      and speak with a lot of new friends !! ;;)

      We would love to hear more from you
      -- about anything that you would like
      to share with us -- such as, for instance,
      your life, your lineage, your thoughts,
      your opinions and your experiences.

      Welcome again and have a great day!! :)

      Related Links: