New and saying hello

  • Mariah
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007

      Hi everybody,

      I'm new here.

      My name is Mariah and I'm from the Los Angeles area.
      Also a mix of many things ... mainly Black, White and
      Native Indian both my parents are Mixed so it's always
      been talking about these kinds of issues with my family.

      I just wanted to say hello :)

      ~M~

    • freddy perez
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2007
        hey hello

        hope you doing ok

        is fun here

        Mariah <mariahc1975@...> wrote:

        Hi everybody,

        I'm new here.

        My name is Mariah and I'm from the Los Angeles area.
        Also a mix of many things ... mainly Black, White and
        Native Indian both my parents are Mixed so it's always
        been talking about these kinds of issues with my family.

        I just wanted to say hello :)

        ~M~

      • easygentleben

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
            Welcome Mariah!!!

            freddy perez <paco2164@...> wrote:

            hey hello

            hope you doing ok

            is fun here

            Mariah <mariahc1975@...> wrote:

            Hi everybody,

            I'm new here.

            My name is Mariah and I'm from the Los Angeles area.
            Also a mix of many things ... mainly Black, White and
            Native Indian both my parents are Mixed so it's always
            been talking about these kinds of issues with my family.

            I just wanted to say hello :)

            ~M~
          • Wendy Arimah
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2007
              Hi Mariah,

              Where are you in LA? I'm in Silverlake.

              btw:  Silverlake is one of THE most diverse sections of LA. check it out on Wikipedia.

              ~Wendy