Re: actress Jurnee Smollett

  • easygentleben
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2007
      Her biography is truly impressive.

      I have noticed her performances through the years
      and always thought that she showed good potential.
      Now that I see a picture as her as a young
      lady I hope that she gets some more parts in
      television and the movies to show off her talents.'

      To you Ms Smollett if you ever get to read this.
      I wish you all the luck with your career in the future.

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      Tyrone Anderson <gemini072@...> wrote:

      Biography for

      Jurnee Smollett

      Date of Birth

      1 October 1986,
      New York, New York, USA

      Birth Name

      Jurnee Diana Smollett

      Height

      5' 6" (1.68 m)

      Trivia

      Did a TV show with her brothers and Sisters "On Our Own" (1994)

      Has 4 brothers and 1 sister, Jazz, Jocqui, Jake, Jojo, and Jussie.

      Born in New York.

      Nominated for three Image Awards, won two times.

      Won Broadcast Film Critcs Award for Best Performance
      by a Child Actor (1998) Eve's Bayou.

      Won a Vision award for role on Cosby (1998)

      Has won two NAACP Image Awards.

      Sister of actor Jussie Smollett.