Loving Day Photos, Press, and More Events!

  • lovingday_dot_org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2007
      Hello everyone,

      We hope you had a great Loving Day!

      We usually send out a message on June 12th, but
      this year we were overwhelmed with the turnout
      at our New York City Celebration, and
      with our conversations with the press!

      Here is what we worked on this year
      to make the 40th anniversary of the
      Loving decision the best Loving Day yet...

      BIGGEST LOVING DAY CELEBRATION EVER

      The 40th Anniversary Celebration in New York City
      was the biggest Loving Day celebration in history!

      About 1000 guests gathered on the waterfront
      in Manhattan for this special event.

      Thanks to everyone who attended!
      You can see photos on our website:

      http://www.lovingday.org/party_2007_nyc.htm

      LOVING DAY IN THE NEWS

      Loving Day got great press this year including
      television, radio,print, and blogs.

      You can visit our press page to
      watch, listen, and read more:

      http://www.lovingday.org/press.htm

      MORE CELEBRATIONS

      It's not over yet!
      There are still more Loving Day Celebrations being hosted
      by organizations and individuals all over the country.
      Follow the link below for a list of celebrations:

      http://www.lovingday.org/list_of_celebrations.htm

      CONFERENCE IN CHICAGO

      There's still time to register for the incredible
      Loving Decision Conference in Chicago from June 21-24!

      Join people from all over the country and the world to
      see over 100 great presenters, including Nia Peeples!

      We are proud to be co-organizers and
      Gold level sponsors of this amazing event.

      Click below to learn more and to register:

      http://www.lovingconference.com/

      TELL US ABOUT YOUR LOVING DAY!

      Did you host a Loving Day Celebration this year?

      If so, please email us at info@...
      to tell us about your Loving Day.

      Don't forget the photos!

      Thanks, and Happy Loving Day!