Can anyone suggest information or other traditions?

  • Authorized Tupperware Consultant for Hel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007
      I wonder if this group could help.

      I enjoy teaching my daughter and I enjoy learning.

      I’m teaching her what I learned from my Mexican
      American History class and continue to self educate.

      At the moment I am trying to find something
      for the two of us to do tomorrow.

      (The Second Sunday of June is
      National Puerto Rican Day.
      Unfortunately, I am unable
      to be in Jersey for the event.

      I have also planned to take her to a
      Juneteenth African American Celebration.)

      Can anyone suggest information or
      other traditions can I expose us to?

      Our names and our physical characteristics presently
      run us into a language barrier because people assume
      we are bilingual when we know it isn’t true, yet.

      I feel it is not necessary to be
      bilingual to honor my ancestors.

      Sometimes I wonder the frustration of the language
      barrier is the same for me as it was for my
      grandmother when she first learned English.

      Consuelo

      https://my.tupperware.com/consuelowilliams

      I mark Mestizo on surveys because of our family crest.

      (Castilian lineage, from the mountains of Leon,
      descendent of King Don Alfonso IX who was in
      the military order of Charles III and of Malta,
      the Royal Spanish provincial high court of Oviedo.
      Oviedo is a city north of the providence of Leon,
      located in the providence of Asturias, Spain.)