My blog

  • mulatta_loca
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 2007
      Just want to say thanks to those of you who have friended me on myspace
      and given me feedback on my blog which I am using to post excerpts from
      my in-process memoir. If there's anyone else with a myspace profile,
      come visit me at www.myspace.com/mulattaloca. Hope to see you there.
    • Wendy Arimah
      Message 2 of 5 , May 7, 2007
        ...well maybe just a little.

        Please go to www.downtownlalife.com and scroll down.
        On your right, you'll see a familiar name and a not so familiar face.
        Click on it and see what happens.

        Thank you!
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2007
          Hello Rosanna,

          I am reading your profile now... It say I can't
          read your blog unless I add you as a friend. LOL*
          But you can read my profile and blog!
          My handle is QueenofPentacles.

          I did send a friend's request--heads up.

          My poetry is online too: http://graceofwynn.wordpress.com/
          My photography and reflections on domestic
          violence page: www.shadowwings.wordpress.com

          Have a nice day ~ Lynn

          Isaiah 49:17-18 (Good News Bible),
          "Those who rebuild you are coming soon,
          and those who destroyed you will leave.
          Look around and see what is happening!
          Your people are assembling--they are coming home!
          As surely as I am the living God, you will be proud
          of your people, as proud as a bride is of her jewels."

        • mulatta_loca
          Message 4 of 5 , May 14, 2007
            Hi, thanks for checking out my profile. I added you as a friend.
            I have it set that way to avoid random loonies and racists reading
            my blog and feeling the need to send me harrassing emails
            (an online hazard,unfortunately). Laterz.

            In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
            wintyreeve@... wrote:

            Hello Rosanna,

            I am reading your profile now... It says I can't
            _www.myspace.com/qpentacles_ (http://www.myspace.com/qpentacles)

            http://www.shadowwings.wordpress.com)

            Have a nice day ~ Lynn

            Isaiah 49:17-18 (Good News Bible),
            "Those who rebuild you are coming soon,
            and those who destroyed you will leave.
            Look around and see what is happening!
            Your people are assembling--they are coming home!
            As surely as I am the living God, you will be proud
            of your people, as proud as a bride is of her jewels."
          • Gina Gina
            Message 5 of 5 , May 21, 2007
              Wendy!!

              You should be bragging!!  Your poetry is beautiful and so is your smile!!
              I'm sure you will touch many people in your lifetime with your poetic words.
              Great work!!

              BTW, I'll be going to Trinidad next year for carnival!!

              Gina