I'm New Too & MIX IT UP Online Store

  • morrison_tl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 9:19 AM
      Hi everyone! I joined the group a few weeks ago and have enjoyed
      reading the messages and being a part of this community.

      I just wanted to let you know about MIX IT UP, my online store with
      lots of items (cards, stationery, apparel, etc.)for people in
      multiracial and interracial relationships & families.

      Please check out the store at www.mix-it-up.net. There are some
      unique items that would make great gifts for mother's day, father's
      day, graduation, and weddings. I also have a My Space page at:
      www.myspace.com/mixitupworld

      Any feedback or general comments are welcome!