RE: anybody here containing either: east Indian, Italian, and/or white?

  • Shannon Bax
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Hey, a lot of people say that I can 'pass' for White too.
      Because, I am very 'high yellow' complexioned.
      I guess you can say that my complexion
      is ivory or very light-brown skin.
      But I have come to find out by a friend of mine
      that knows my dad that my dad's mother was White.
      I don't know which country she is from but my
      grandmother on my dad's side of the family
      was known as being White before she died.
      She died 2 or 3 years after I was
      born, and I'm a 35 year old female...

      Blondie

      From: "xxdesi_govind88xx" <xxdesi_govind88xx@...>
      To: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: anybody here containing either:
      east Indian, Italian, and/or white?
      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 04:08:31 -0000

      im 19, male...when i was a younger, i always thought that i was mixed
      with just Italian, n white. i even look white, so i thought my parents
      was right. my mom is very dark though. golden color skin, very very
      dark brown hair, sunkissed. also, her hair is very thick n bulky. her
      hair is NOT Italian, its more. my dad is dark too, but he claims to be
      just white. well, last year my stepmom told me that my paternal
      grandpa was adopted, than my mom said the same thing. also, my great
      grandma from my dads side never mentioned her ethnicity. well, a
      couple years ago, my mom told me that we're gypsies (romani) and she
      said my ancestors r from Indiia. i asked how she knew, and my grandma
      told her about it. she said that when our ancestors left Indiia, they
      settled in Italy. im mixed with a lot of Italian too. well, from what
      i know about my race so far, im mostly east Indian, with Italian.
      but i look kinda white. anybody have these ethnicities
      in their background, or similar?