Re: Another newbie....

  • mulatta_loca
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2007
      Somebody named Lynette emailed me about starting a
      mixed-race network and I referred her to this group.

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "Lynne" <lynb30@...> wrote:

      Ummm...you'd have to refresh my memory....... maybe? LOL
      Lynne

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "mulatta_loca" <rosanna_armendariz@> wrote:

      Welcome!
      Are you the same Lynne who emailed me a couple of weeks ago?
      If so, double welcome!

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Lynne" <lynb30@> wrote:

      At least to this forum :)

      My name is Lynne, and I am a mom of 4 kids, a wife to a soldier,
      and an all around interesting person :) Mostly! LOL

      My kids are Mixed, black, White, Cheoroke (Oklahoma) and
      a multitude of European blends.... Jamaican, Hawaiian,
      and I can't really spell before coffee, so forgive me ... :)

      My husband? Black and French Canadian (White)

      Yea, life gets interesting around here....
    • Lynne
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2007
        Lol, nope! But i did get an email inviting
        me here from the answers board......

        So I popped over..and it's been interesting reading :)