Multiracial Blog

  • mulatta_loca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hi, everyone.
      Just letting you all know that I set up a profile on myspace.com,
      and I'm going to be using the blog to write about my perceptions
      and experiences as a mixed-race woman in the United States.
      I'm hoping the blog will serve as a warm-up for
      the memoir I plan to write in the near future.
      So, come visit me! www.myspace.com/mulattaloca
      P.S. You have to be added to my friends list to read
      the blog (a precaution against wackos harrassing
      me), so please feel free to "friend me."