Re: Meeting members

  • Keesha
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hi Peter my name is Keesha and I am new to the sight as well
      as California. I relcoated to Sacramento from Houston after
      losing my home in Hurricane Rita. I am not familiar with
      where Central Valley is but if it is not to far from
      Sacramento maybe in the near future we can meet up.
      I did contact the moderator stating on the social block for
      the West Coast there want one, so hopefully soon there
      will be one and for us out here we can get together.
      Till next time mi amore ... Keesha

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, barac1998@... wrote:

      I live in Northrern California, the central Valley to be exact.
      If anyone is around this end.

      Peter